Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And so it begins....

The season of our lives where sitting in bleachers will consume hours upon hours of my week. It starts so much earlier than it did when I was a kid! I am predicting that this season of our lives is going to be much longer than it was for my parents.

Although my rear end is not happy about it, the kids are loving it and it really is a blessing for them to have things to do. Apartment living would be very rough otherwise!

It all began with soccer camp.

They had a professional soccer player come in and teach the kids. He did a great job and Calvin loved him.

My sweaty little jock!

And then it was Alayna's turn. Cheer Camp.

Here she is doing one of the cheers she learned.

At the end of the week they had a little performance for all the parents and then had cake.

There was also basketball camp, but I didn't seem to get any pictures of that. Bad Mommy!

No comments: