Friday, April 23, 2010

Wobbly Teeth

That's what the English call "loose teeth"! And seeing as my kids go to The English School, that is now what they call loose teeth.

Anyways, Calvin had his first wobbly tooth in March and on March 25th he came to me saying that it was hurting him. I took a look, and it was very loose and bleeding a bit. I told him he may have to pull it out if he wanted it to stop hurting. And sure enough, he pulled it out all on his own!
From 2010-04-11
My brave little boy!

Now he has both of his bottom teeth missing. If you remember the other bottom tooth got kicked out before Christmas and the big tooth has still not come in. How cute is he???
From 2010-04-11

Now that it is April 23rd, the big tooth to replace the kicked out tooth is coming in and the two top teeth are now wobbly! He will be a toothless wonder in no time!

No comments: