Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Boy

I can't believe it, but my baby boy turned 7 in February!
From February 2010
Where does the time go?

We had a quite family birthday at home this year since he had a huge party last year. He is completely obsessed with football at the moment and since his birthday is the same week as the Super Bowl we had a football theme.
From February 2010
He requested Tacos for dinner so that is what we had. Then it was cake time! We started a new tradition this year on Alayna's birthday that I make a homemade Chocolate Angel Food cake for birthdays. My Granny used to make it for us growing up, and I decided to start it again with our family. To make it extra special it is only baked for birthdays so they only get it a few times a year. And since no one has had a birthday since Alayna in August, Calvin was very excited about it!
From February 2010
And one of those moments you treasure.....
From February 2010
He was so happy!
After cake we opened some presents that people had sent.
From February 2010
And please don't even ask why Alayna is wearing that hat.....I have NO idea! She wore it all the time for about a week.
From February 2010
He loved all his presents, especially the new games he got for his DS. Overall I think he had a great birthday.

No comments: