Friday, October 14, 2011

Adult Fun!

Ryan and I are definitely enjoying our time here. On October 1st we went to the Air Force Ball and had a wonderful time with the Squadron and our friends.

It was at an amazing hotel in Seoul and they did a great job with the venue. It was the best Air Force Ball I have ever been to.


Here are my Hawaii sisters! We all went to the commanders course in Hawaii together and will be here together for these 2 years. So thankful to have them in my life!

Then a couple weeks later I hosted a Retro Cocktail Party. It was the most fun I have ever had planning a party.

Here is the drink menu for the night

The drink of the night was the side car. And I even enlisted Ryan to be the bartender for me. What a great guy!!!

That is my Mom's apron and my Great Grandmother's glass!

Lots of people came dressed for the occasion. Very fun!

No comments: