Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week One - Summer Vacation

The kids have been out of school for a whole week now, and I am actually enjoying it! (I am positive that will change before September rolls around) We have been keeping busy with trips to the pool and mornings out with friends. Unfortunately I have been a bad blogging mommy and failed to take any pictures. Sorry. I am going to try to get some good pics in the next 2 weeks before we head to Wisconsin. The heat here is really unbelievable.....it has been over 120* everyday and also very dusty. We love living in Kuwait, but the heat and dust is really getting to all of us. We are so looking forward to a break from the heat while we are in Wisconsin. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend. We will be celebrating at the Embassy; watch for pictures next week.

God Bless America!

No comments: