Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bowling Champ

Since we got the Wii for Christmas we have been learning to play all the new games that we also got. A family favorite is the Bowling game. You actually have to swing your arm like you are really bowling, and the game reacts to the speed and angle of your arm to determine where the ball goes. The technology is really amazing. But anyway, the point of the story is that somehow Calvin is by far the best bowler in the house! He just whips his arm, but every frame is a strike or a spare.
From Bowling

From Bowling

See what I mean?

Here is Daddy bowling with perfect form.
From Bowling


Now here is the score Calvin vs Daddy.
From Bowling


Ryan was honestly trying his hardest to beat the little punk too.

Then Mommy tried.
From Bowling

Yup, he beat me too.

Oh well, at least I am still taller than him, for now!

1 comment:

Scott, Sarah, William, Daniel, Colin, and Sam said...

I LOVE how ticked off the Ryan cartoon man is on the TV screen. Is that how it is in real life? I'll be so, with those two competitive men you have there!! I'm thinkin' maybe a Wii can be Scott's homecoming gift. Hmmmm.....