Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bowling (for real)

From Real Bowling

We took the kids bowling for the first time EVER yesterday. It was a ton of fun.
The kids balls were 6 pounds, still pretty heavy for the little ones.
From Real Bowling

From Real Bowling

So they needed a little help getting in down the lane as well.
From Real Bowling

From Real Bowling

And then the balls needed a little coaching on their long journey.
From Real Bowling

From Real Bowling

Finally, Success!!!
From Real Bowling

Yes, Ryan and I bowled as well. Some of you have heard me say how much I HATE bowling, well it turns out that I DON'T hate Bumper Bowling!
From Real Bowling

From Real Bowling

I actually almost beat Ryan, but he got 2 strikes in the 10th frame and beat me.
From Real Bowling

We all really had a good time. I don't know that we will do it again anytime soon since it cost about $40 for the 4 of us to bowl just one game.

No comments: