Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fairytale Dress-up Day

A few weeks ago Alayna's class had a fairytale dress-up day at school. Big surprise Alayna went as a princess! She chose to wear her Cinderella dress. Here she is at home before we left for school.
From 05-21-2010
And her close-up....
From 05-21-2010
I have no idea what happened after we got to school, but she decided she didn't want her picture taken. And every time she saw me with the camera this is what I got:
From 05-21-2010
I have countless pictures of her back side! They did a little 'parade' around the garden for the parents and I actually got to sneak a couple pictures when she didn't know I was there.
From 05-21-2010
Before they went over to their classroom I desperately wanted a picture of Alayna with Lewis. Even the teacher teases that they will be married some day! But here was one of my many attempts.
From 05-21-2010
I am not ashamed to admit that I resorted to bribery. Jellybeans were offered. And it worked!
From 05-21-2010
Not perfect, but at least you can see both their beautiful faces.

Once over by their classroom they lined them up for a photo op of the entire class.
From 05-21-2010
Have you ever tried to take a picture of 16 4 yr olds? No easy task! And that is Alayna's teacher Mrs Hamlet in the back with the full Capt Hook outfit on. She is such an amazing teacher and the kids have so much fun with her.

No comments: