Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where have I been?

Let me start by saying I am very sorry for my extremely long absence from the blog. We have been very busy these past few weeks.

Calvin's production, Alayna's fairytale dress-up day at school,my birthday, Mother's day, we shipped the car, Alayna's pretend birthday, then we were getting ready for the movers.

Well on Monday and Tuesday the movers came and took all of our things, so now we can relax and enjoy our last 17 days in Kuwait. Please stay tuned for more blog posts to come, but be patient......the movers packed my camera cable so I currently can't download any pics! OOPS! We will be looking to buy a new cord over the weekend, so hopefully by next week I will be able to catch you up on all the events that have been going on here.

No comments: