Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Go Shorty....

It's MY BIRTHDAY!

And we partied like it was my birthday!

It was another good birthday this year. The kids and Ryan got me a Baskin Robin's cake and some really sweet cards.
From 05-21-2010
Oh yeah, and money to buy some new clothes when I am back in the states. YAY!!!

Then since the kids thought that this was a true birthday party, they insisted on playing games. We broke out the Hullaballoo and had a great time playing that for awhile.
From 05-21-2010


That night we had our dear friends over to celebrate with us. Marcelle and Sarah were so generous with the gifts this year. They bought me this beautiful bed cover.
From 05-21-2010
As you can see I was VERY excited about it! I had been wanting it for a while. Then they each got me their own little present as well. They are way to good to me.

What am I going to do without you girls?
From 05-21-2010

No comments: