Saturday, September 5, 2009

Heaven for little boys

Our first week at my parents cottage on the lake was a bit cold, but we still had a blast, especially Calvin. Being up there is like heaven for that little boy.
From blog

There is baseball to play.
From blog

And then he discovered an entire box of fireworks!!
From blog

And probably the very BEST thing any little boy could imagine.....
From blog

Making slingshots with Daddy and Papa.
From blog

They widdled them and used deer hide for the rock holder. All three of them had fun just making them.
From blog

But you should have seen the fun they had using them! And silly me managed to get exactly ZERO pictures of that! I can't believe I missed that photo op, but trust me, Calvin had a blast with his sling shot.

There were lots more fun things to come, but I will save those for another post.

No comments: