Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hmmm, Need Something Clever.......

Nope. I got nothin'.

Sorry everyone, but I got nothin' clever to say this week. It was a dull week. We did have a thunderstorm
From 2009-004-05

complete with hail!
From 2009-004-05

That was pretty cool, and something I had been missing, but not clever.

The only other thing to report is that Ryan made it back to Kuwait safe and sound on Thursday evening. The kids were thrilled to see Daddy, and so was Mommy! As a matter of fact, as I type this he is outside with the kids doing I don't even know what.

Me? Uninterrupted computer time....Yay!

1 comment:

Scott, Sarah, William, Daniel, Colin, and Sam said...

Isn't the feeling of "Daddy's home & my children are off with him" SOOOO cool?????????" I personally think it was very CLEVER of you to let that happen ;-)