Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dinner Party

Friday night we had our friends Stewart and Anita over for dinner. It was their daughter's birthday so they brought cake for dessert. I served my Chicken Tortilla Soup and it was a big hit!(Thanks Steve and Dianne)! It was a lot of fun and the kids played together really well and we got to have a nice meal. It felt good to do some entertaining and have the house cleaned and get out all my fun dishes. Sydney is their daughter and she was turning 6 and I think Calvin has a bit of a crush on her! He told Ryan, as Ryan was putting him to bed, that he thought Sydney was the prettiest girl he has ever seen. Ryan asked Calvin if he wanted to go tell Sydney that and he got very worried and said "No Daddy, it is a secret". My little boy is growing up.

No comments: