Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends. We are cooking the Turkey and all the fixing's right now. We have a lady that Ryan works with coming over to eat with us about noon and then we are heading to Stewart and Anita's for dinner this evening. Should be a fun filled day with about 3 weeks worth of calories! But that is a worry for January 1st! We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Here are our lists:

Dawn: For our family being together, Our Skype phone, The sale of our house, Stewart and Anita, That I am Ryan's Wife (as opposed to his possession) and that I can wear what I want and have independence and freedom, for a house with maids quarters! (can't wait!!!), our scanner, AFN, signs in English, the kindness of those who don't have to be kind, English schools for the kids, Starbucks McDonalds and KFC - A taste of home!

Ryan: After living here in Kuwait almost two months, I am very thankful for two things: my Christian faith and the fact I am an American. Other items I am thankful for: selling our house, my supportive wife (moved half way around the world to keep the family together), our awesome kids, our health, my free Yukon - with free gas, books on CD for my long drives with Arabic radio, and term limits - at worst we only have 8 years of the Big O.

Calvin: My Mommy, for God and all the people, school, for Thanksgiving, for playing Noggin on the computer and playing with my Dad.

Alayna: Pizza, Peanut Butter, Baby Baby and cheese.
(can you tell my little girl likes to eat!)

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, could you email me your address in kuwait, i've seemed to misplace it!!! Also, do you have an address for Brooke? Thanks hon, email them to sarahbee55@aol.com. i'm not sure if you're still using your same email address. xoxo sarah