Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little Holiday Spirit

Well, I decided to add a little holiday spirit to the blog. I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but now that we are overseas we have to starting thinking about Christmas a little earlier. Since I have to be worrying about gifts and Christmas cards when it is still 80 outside, I need to get creative to find ways to feel in the Christmas spirit! Speaking of which I still need lists from some of you out there. You know who you are! I know I haven't given ours yet, but I promise to get on that this week. I have to go pick up Alayna from school now. I might even put in some Christmas music this afternoon! HO HO HO!!!!

1 comment:

Scott, Sarah, William, Daniel, Colin, and Sam said...

Wow! A couple of months ago, you couldn't quite figure out how to post pics & now, look at you--changing the background & everything! I'm such a proud Mama ;-)